Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just a Swingin!

Day #19: a photo of you on a school trip

Okay, really? I'm definitely feeling pretty old right about now. Like, I think a woman my age probably shouldn't have embarked upon a 30-day photo challenge that was obviously created for high school or college age peeps at best. Oh well, I'm this far into it so I'll make-do the best I can. Today's photo . . .
Yeah, that's me AGAIN in Thailand. Probably getting pretty weary of seeing my happy mug from this trip. However, it was a pretty awesome trip (Belize was better, though) and I don't tire of looking at the pics. And, in the end, I'm the one that will be looking at these blog entries for years to come (yes, I'm one of those that actually has my blog printed and bound at the end of the year - Merry Christmas to me).

Anyway, I was swinging on the swing at the resort we were staying and I asked my girlfriend to snap this shot of me so that I could show Brandilyn that I DO wear the dress she gave me (for my Belize trip). I like this dress because the colors make me happy. I like pictures of this trip because they make me happy. And me being happy is what it's all about, right?

No comments: