Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mi Amor!

Day #7: A photo of someone you love

Of course I'm going to post a picture of my hunky man. Right? Yup. Here's one of my favorite pictures of Skip:
I shot this picture at a horse show up by the Oakland temple. Of course, there's the ever present Coke bottle that seems to be there when ever there's a picture of Skip, lol.

I love this guy. When the kids were really in the thick of showing their horses, Skip was right there hauling horses, setting up our show barn and even mucking stalls. He was such a great dad and a great support to our trainer and us.

Fast forward a gazillion years . . .now it's MY turn to be the one showing and traveling with my horse. Skip has bee a wonderful support to our whole drill team. He comes to all of my performances (except the Gay Rodeo, hmm) and makes me feel like I'm a star! I love the attention from him and I love the attention our team gives to him. Win win situation, right?

No comments: