Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Queen of Sheba!

Day #4: A Photo of the Last Place You Went on Holiday

Duh, for me that's a no brainer since I just returned from Thailand just a couple of weeks ago. I know I blogged to death about my trip. I must admit it was pretty awesome in spite of the few things that went awry.

So this is yet another picture of Karyn and I on our elephant, Anna.
I still have to say it . . . I'm a bit jealous that Karyn got to ride up front for quite a spell and I didn't. I'm not going to go out stomping my feet (cuz my foot's broken at the moment . . . again) but it would have been pretty awesome. Nonetheless, the whole experience on the elephants in the rain was pretty stellar.

Because it was raining so much while we were there, several of our excursions were being cancelled. Someone asked our guide if the elephant ride was going to be cancelled. She said, "Are you kidding me? Elephants LOVE the water!!" Boy, do they EVER! It absolutely poured rain for most of our adventure and those big beauties just didn't seem to be bothered a bit.

Anyway, this blog is supposed to be about Thailand but I think I covered all of that a few blogs back so I'll just exit with this note: THE ELEPHANT RIDE ROCKED MY WORLD!!

No comments: