Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Love at Home

Day #9: a photo of your family

Every year it is our family tradition to take a family photo for our Christmas cards. This is always a point of contention for our entire family. I've been doing this for about 15 years, you'd think that I would have learned by now. This right here is one of the pictures that we took last year.
Cory, Sarah and Ava weren't able to join us this last year. I guess that's what happens when time marches on and your children grow up and start families of their own.

This picture isn't the one we used. Dave isn't showing us his best side in this picture and this is the year that Robbie has decided that he wants to exercise his rights as a teenager and choose to be miserable spending time with us. Oohrah. However, this was one of the FIRST times in our family history that there was no bickering or arguing over the annual photo shoot. Go us!

For our picture this year I think I will either a) forego the whole dang tradition as there just isn't much peace, love or joy in our home or b) just shoot a picture of those that are present on the particular day that I decide I want to take out my camera. Haven't decided yet.

1 comment:

David said...

I have made it to your blog! Yay! I feel so special. - Dave