Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Absolute Fave Family Member!

Day #14: a photo of one of your favorite family members

Are you fricking serious? Who in their right mind has a FAVORITE family member and then actually picks one to blog about? Well, I will be compliant, nonetheless, because I want this 30 day photo challenge to be done right. I thought and thought and thought and finally after a lot of thought I came up with my absolute favorite family member in the whole wide world:
NOT!!! Sorry, I'm just naughty like that. Nope, I love all of my family and here they are right here. The only member of MY family not here is my sister, Tammie. Skip has two of his brothers missing with their families but pretty much all of my family is in this picture.

This picture was obviously Dave and Brandilyn's wedding day in August of 2008. They got married in the Oakland, California temple and it was an absolute glorious day. The weather was perfect (the bride even got sunburned while we were out shooting pictures) and it turned out to be a super memorable day for the newlyweds.

I love my family. I love that even my brother, Barry (bottom right corner) came to the wedding. I don't see him often and that meant a lot. This was a happy day for all of us. I truly do have a lot of people that I am grateful are in my life.

No comments: