Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1: My Facebook Profile Photo

Brandilyn is doing this 30-day photo challenge and it just looks like a lot of fun. Since I dont' have my followers I didn't think anybody would mind if I did the same. It's a great way to get some pictures into my blog since I print it out at the end of the year and use it as my journal.
Today, being Day 1 was to post my Facebook Profile Photo. Here is my current one (always subject to change depending on my mood). This is also a happy picture. I'm in Thailand and this is the day that five of us decided that we needed to get out and see the island that we were on. We hired a taxi to take us around for the afternoon (like $3 each). He took us to this waterfall and we hiked in. We were gone for like 2-1/2 hours and when we came back he was still there! Unbelieveable!
I also like this picture because it shows my red braids. It was fun to be kind of daring and have these put in my hair. I knew they would never fly in my life at home but here it felt right. I love being spontaneous and stepping outside of the box (uh, yeah, like I really EVER stay in the box?).


1 comment:

brandilyn said...

i didn't know you were even aware there WAS a box!