Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not so scary

Day #16: a photo of you at the last party you went to

Sad but true. I'm not a partying kind of girl. The last party we went to was in 2008. It was a Halloween party at Craig and Julie's in Arizona and this is what I looked like . . .
We actually did have a super fun night. Skip and I were both hippies. I know it's not very original but it was easy and it's what we both came up with on the spur of the moment.

Of course, Curt and Diane were dressed to the nines and so was everyone else. I guess people just like to go all out on Halloween. I really have never cared much for the tradition myself.

In other news . . .

I know, I haven't talked about my life for a couple of weeks because I was doing the whole photo challenge thingy. However, life continues to go on and on and on. I broke my foot riding my sister's horse a couple of weeks ago. I'm still in my walking cast and it still hurts. Dang!

I have a trip planned to go see my momma and my sister up in Washington in about a week and a half. Stoked!

Still struggling with a teenager that hates my frickin guts. I'm just tired of being called the foulest names possible. I'm tired of him just being plain ol' nasty. It's getting old and I just have no desire to do anything nice in return for him.

It's been great having Brian home, for the most part. He's fixing to leave for school again in January and I'm actually looking forward to the quiet. Brian can be a bit . . .uh. . .loud.
Brandilyn and Dave are coming home for Christmas. So excited for that.
I'm still hating on Christmas and have NO desire to buy presents this year. I know I need to think about it, somewhat, but I just don't give a rip. Something needs to move me. I don't even want to go get that Christmas tree out of the storage. I usually do Christmas BIG but this year it's just not there.
So there's my life. Dull and boring but it's me nonetheless.

No comments: