Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy

I really wanted to get to bed early tonight. However, I couldn't resist the temptation to just chuck one more post on this here blog of mine.

Today was a good day. I'm so grateful because yesterday was a good, good day too. It was a great day! We had a wonderful day at church and then we had a super spiritual experience later in the afternoon. However, the day ended really awful. Some stuff went down that really killed the high our family had for the day.

But back to today! Yeah, great day. I'm giving a talk in church on Sunday and I actually finished writing it today. Oh, I'm sure I'll take a bit out here and there and probably sneak a bit in somewhere else later but overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I got to talk to BOTH of my sisters - and my daughter. Yee!!

I had a very productive meeting with the principal at Courtney's school today and was very happy to see that immediate action was taken to eradicate (my new word today, evidentally, because I used it in my talk as well, lol) the problem. Courtney is one happy camper this evening and it was such a refreshing sight to see her have some free time to flop on Jacob's bed and watch some cartoon video with him. She even thanked me tonight when I tucked her in for helping her out (like, why didn't you just SAY so in the first place, dear?).

So now it's time to take my weary body to my nocturnal couch and slip into the arms of Morpheus.

No comments: