Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

South of the Border!

Day #5: A Photo of You

Skip shot this picture of me while we were in Mexico in 2007.

Of course, this is when we "thought" times were good for us. We had NO idea what the flip was coming in our very near future. I suspect that's why I look so relaxed and happy.

We were out riding in this dune buggy. I didn't get to drive because Skip ALWAYS has to drive when we are together (something about his superior ability to maneuver a vehicle because he has more testosterone than me, I suppose, lol). I would have liked to but, well, that's another blog, right?

Anyway, I have this issue. . . I LOVE to take pictures of Skip, the kids, the family etc. Skip likes to take pictures of the kids and scenery and things. NEVER of his wife. I had to ask for this picture because I think I was thinking about blogging and had no pictures to put up as my profile picture. I like this picture. I appear to be much smaller than I really am and I just look happy, relaxed. No make-up, no fancy hair-do and, obviously, no fancy clothes. Just me.

Another thing . . . I really like this swimsuit that I was wearing. Somewhere in my life in the last couple of years it disappeared. How do you think THAT could have happened? Hmmm.

No comments: