Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sally Sunshine!

Today is Day #2: A photo of yourself a year ago in the 30 day photo challenge.
I like this picture because it appears that I am enjoying the sun on my face which I do immensely. I love to lay in the sun and when I'm out and about and I feel the warm rays of the sun I always turn my face to this wonderful gift that Heavenly Father has given us and allow myself a moment to bask in it.

This photo was taken by Brandilyn while Brandilyn and Dave were visiting us here last summer. We took the boat out on the delta for the afternoon. While I don't really enjoy boating sports much anymore (I used to LOVE to water ski but that is so out dated with wake boards and such now) I did enjoy the afternoon with my family. This was one of the last times that my family was having a good time together before things started to sour. I cherish this day.

No comments: