Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stuff I Dig

Day #20: a photo of something you enjoy doing

That's not hard. Right? Well, I guess it is if you are diverse in your enjoyable indulgences like I am. I couldn't just post one picture (big surprise) so I'm putting three different things here that I enjoy. In no particular order . . .
This is me riding Ellie in drill. I love riding. I love riding Ellie (I love riding Black Horse more, though) and I love drill. Horses is definitely right on top of my list of obsessive passions.
This is in Belize. Nan and I are doing a side stretch pose together. We are feeling pretty accomplished right about now because we rocked this pose! The only thing better would be if we were able to do it with the sun setting over the ocean right between us. Oh well, we ran right out and ate some delicious grub right after this practice so it was all great.
Yup, those are my hands. Nope that's not my foot. That's me zoning someone's foot. I LOVE working on feet and I LOVE being able to feel different imbalances (and balances) in the body through the signals on the feet and I really get a lot of satisfaction out of being able to help people. I haven't practiced foot zoning in like a month or so and DANG I miss it.

However, this Saturday I hopefully will get that opportunity again at Danielle's house. She's hosting a holiday boutique and I'm going to display my herbs, oils and talk to anyone who will listen about the magic of the feet. Anyone interested in coming? Well, contact me for the address, time and I'll give you all the 411.

So there it is. The things that make this girl giddy with excitement. The things that definitely remind me that life is wonderful and worth living.

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

i want to come to the party!! i love telling people about my awesome mom. you do so many cool things.