Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Most Gorgeous Man

Day #29: a photo of someone you find attractive

I know, you're thinking I'm going to post a picture of that pretty hot man I'm married to. Right? Well, guess again. There's another man in my life that I find pretty attractive too. I absolutely LOVE this guy and think he is hotter than hot:
Yup, that's right. That's Black Horse at a show a couple of years ago. I totally am in love with this animal. I adore all of his good behavior as well as the bad. I love it when he is feeling frisky and wants to buck and cut out like a silly little school boy and I'm in heaven when he is "on task" and gets all of his distances and lead changes without me having to encourage him much.

Yes, this guy is amazing. He's good looking, he's fun to be with and he makes me happier than happy. You really can't top that.

No comments: