Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Such a Beautiful Town

Day #22: a photo of your town

I just never managed to get myself downtown to snap a shot. Of course, I like the photo that Brandilyn posted on her challenge of our windy road. That was awesome. So, I won't copy her but I will post the following:
Yes, this is our drill team during the Livermore Rodeo Parade. I think our town looks simply wonderful with a drill team marching down the middle of it. I'm proud of our drill team and I was especially proud of us on this day back in June of this year.

Livermore was a much smaller community when we moved here 14 years ago. There were a lot less people and a lot less stop lights. One of the main reasons I was happy to leave Pleasanton was because it was getting so crowded and it took stinkin FOREVER to get from one side of town to the other. It appears that Livermore has become the same but this town will forever hold a special place in my heart.

No comments: