Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Day

Day #25: a photo of a night you loved

When Skip turned 50 he retired (or so he thought) from his position at Walters & Wolf Glass Company. I threw a big surprise party for him (I'll never know how I pulled that one off considering how inquisitive my husband is) and the kids gave him and I a cruise to the Carribean. It was our first experience on a cruise. Of course, we took advantage of all the photo opps that were available.
This picture was obviously taken on the evening we were supposed to wear formal wear to dinner. Neither of us is very good at the whole dressing up gig so when there is a time we dress up, I so need a picture of that. To say that this was a night I loved is an understatement. Of course, ALL the nights on the cruise were nights I loved. We were many miles away from all of our worries and it was rather difficult to get in touch with us. This was definitely one of my happiest times.

No comments: