Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Flyin!

Day #27: a photo of you last summer

This was an easy one for me. I love this picture: Nope, it's not that great of a picture of me. I don't care. What I love about this picture is that as I look at myself flying over a wave on my boogie board at the beach in San Diego I remember the rush that went along with it. I fricking LOVE riding the waves. What's more is that I was actually pretty dang good. I was out there - way out there - with Rob, Craig, Dave, Brian, yeah, you know, the BIG boys! The ones who rode with NO fear! Robbie showed me how to "drop in" and that was an awesome ride! I was flying through the air and then just touched down on the water and flew, and I mean FLEW, right in! Yeah baby YEAH!!

I really don't tire of going to San Diego on our vacation. I always try to book the condo whenever I can for spring break or during the summer if they have a week open when I know that our family doesn't have other plans. As soon as we get ourselves unpacked I'm ready to grab my boogie board and head to the beach. Anyone care to join me?

1 comment:

David said...

I'm in! Thats an awesome picture.