Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fun, Sun and LOVE

Day #26: a photo of your favorite weekend

You see, favorite times of my life seem to be when I'm spending time with Skip in a non-stressed situation. We actually do have a lot of fun together - just not lately, I guess. One of the greatest things that I learned in church several (many) years ago was that we need to consistently be having "mini-moons" throughout our marriage to keep it strong. I so agree. When we go on these excursions we become more connected and can be a better, stronger parenting team. Lately, we can't really leave together because of issues we seem to be having with our children (mostly the teenagers and their ability to annihilate everying they possible in our absence). That said, here's another picture of a vacation that was soooo enjoyable:
We went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and had a wonderful week. We ended up buying into another timeshare that we have since used as a family a couple of years ago. I love this place. Actually, this picture is when we went out on the sand in these dune buggies. They were excellent fun!

I love the ocean. I love the sand. I love the beach. I LOVE (adore) the sun. Yes, these things combined with the love of my life are the perfect combination for heaven on earth for me (well, you could throw in my horses and that'd just be the icing on the cake, lol.)

No comments: