Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Princess Grub

Day #28: a photo of what you ate today



I know that today isn't Day #28 anymore. That day happened quite awhile ago. I just got all caught up in the Christmas garb and didn't get around to finishing my 30 day challenge. I will finish it - just gotta do it now instead of then.
This is my breakfast. I make a smoothie out of all of these good things every morning. Kale, spinach, lemon, berries and whatever else looks good lying around the kitchen. What made this day and this breakfast special is that I was at my sister's house and I was privileged to partake of her wonderful homegrown, organic veggies. Yum! My morning shake is definitely a great highlight that starts my day off just right!
For lunch Gail (my sister) made us these stellar sandwiches which she prepared in her pannini maker that she got for her birthday last month. OMG! These were to die for! I'm not supposed to be eating bread but this was way too good to resist. We also had salads with my mom's home made dressing. Wow!
For dinner, my sister made beans - VEGAN beans. Holy crap they were so great. I'd say that going to my sister's would make me fat but, nope not so! I actually lost weight and ate like a stinkin Princess (wait, I AM a princess, lol). This food is all good for your body and your body just loves to love it!


So, thank you Gail and Mom. I had a great time and enjoyed the great food. I even came home and made her butternut squash soup for dinner tonight. The twins thought it was pretty stellar.

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

i looked at that first picture for a while trying to figure out where in the house it was before reading and realizing it's at aunt gail's! haha. that sandwich looks SO good.