Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tactfulness is NOT My Middle Name

This morning as I was opening up the studio a client showed up uber early. I was busy bustling about getting everything ready for the teacher and students that would be arriving very shortly. I was chatting rather noisily with her and she was very sweet and returning fire.

She went into the studio that she was going to be practicing in and I was sweeping and setting up the other one and still chatting loudly to her. I finally asked, "So . . .what brings you here so early anyway?"

She replied, "Well, I just dropped my daughter off for school and decided I wanted to come here while it was quiet and meditate before class."

Ooops! I quickly went over to the studio she was in, apologized, and quietly shut the door so that she could do her thing. Wow, what a ding dong! If I wasn't me, I'd actually be embarassed.

Well, it's a good thing that I look so darn cute today with my red streaks in my hair, the fancy dancy top that Brandilyn got me for my birthday and a scarf that rocks the outfit. Not to mention the sexy boots that Danielle tossed my way when she decided they weren't her thing. Yep, I'm all that but what I'm not is tactful.

Sorry, girl.

No comments: