Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Open for Business

I finally did it!! I finally took that ginormous step that I have been avoiding for like freaking forever and got my business license, secured a spot to practice my zoning and have ordered my insurance! Yay yay yay!! Now, let the games begin.

As I have mentioned before (like a lot), I just got certified in back zonology. It's my favorite, I think. Although the feet are the most complete modality of zoning, the back is pretty amazing.

Yesterday I zoned a woman's feet and then her back. She left here saying that she felt like she was floating. Omg that makes my LIFE! Then, I went and zoned Doc (he's my chiropractor that I've been going to for like 12 years or so and we have a phenominal relationship) and he came out saying that he felt lighter. Like a whole boat load of stress had just been lifted off his back.

I'm telling you, this stuff is flipping amazing. I love it, I love putting all of myself into a zone and I love watching my clients change when they leave my chair or table.

So . . . this girl is just gonna put herself out there. I am open for business and I am ready to go!

No comments: