Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Different Worlds

Tonight I went to meditation with Prahba. I probably weary a reader with that but I have to say that it is truly one of the biggest highlights of my week. This woman is absolutely amazing and I can't get enough of her amazing energy. I feel nothing but love and peace and wonderfulness when I'm there and I'm so grateful that Danielle watches the twins so that I can attend.

I decided to call Skip on my way home. I was instructed to not call until after I got home but, I'm a pretty disobedient wife. Here's kind of how the convo went:

S: So, are you at home?
J: No, I just left meditation.
S: Where is it? Up in San Ramon?
J: Yeah, off Crow Canyon Road. Is that San Ramon?
S: Yeah, so . . . what do you do there? Just lie down in Siavasana?
J: (Chuckling) No, silly, siavasana is siavasana. We do meditation.
S: Okay, Jode, I don't know what that means.
J: We sit and go through a guided meditation and go through the chakras and chant and focus on the colors that are associated with the chakras
S: Ok, whatever. So how was the rest of your day? (Obviously, moving on)
J: Good - well not really (I went through the whole dentist ordeal)
S: Do you have any idea where I am right now?
J: (Houston, we have a problem! Red alert!) Um . . . are you in Phoenix? Golfing?
S: Yeah, I got here tonight (Whew, I got it right) We golfed all afternoon and then two rounds tomorrow (so that would explain why I couldn't call today, hmm)

And then it went from there. Okay, do we have a problem? Yeah, I think so. How did my poor husband end up with me for a wife? We both have NO clue what the flip is going on in each other's life. I was excited because the convo went on for more than the obligatory two minutes. Yay!!

We finally hung up wishing each other a great tomorrow.

I laughed to myself and then cranked on "Explosions in the Sky" (okay, I'm a little odd).

No comments: