Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just Like Rabbits . . .

Okay, so today I went out to work in my vegetable garden. It hasn't been even looked at since last fall. This is pretty much what I walked into:
So after about 2-1/2 hours of busting my tail with a little help from the twins, this is what we finally came up with:

So now sometime this week hopefully I'll get around to planting some of those vegetables and herbs that we all enjoy (ok, well it's just me that enjoys them but that's cool).

The funny part of today is that I decided it would be fun for our rabbits (both male) to come out in the garden and chill with us while I was working. They live in separate cages, btw. Since neither see much "action" it was rather comical to see them take turns practicing their rabbit skills on each other. The twins were fascinated by all of this. Pierre (the dog) spent the entire time out in the garden following the two around and taking notes.

I know you thought I was going to show a picture of "that". NOT! I did, however, think it was cute that Pierre was chillin with the bunsters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jode...

I hope that your day is AWESOME!!! (Just like you are!!!)

Happy Mother's Day!!

Love ya!
Lisa

brandilyn said...

aaw pierrrrre!!
my plants are actually making me really happy today and i think i'm going to get one or two more this week thank you for showing me how to transfer them into the pots and the rocks and dirt and everything! they are just bloomin' away in there!