Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

From Robbie

Dear Mom:

Thank you soooo much for staying up with me all night to help me complete my geometry project. I know that I procrastinated until the last minute when I could have done the project two weeks ago. You were great the way you didn't complain. You just dived right in and helped me and now I have a beautiful poster to turn in today. I know that you have to get up really early every morning and that late nights are just not your "thing" so this was a really huge sacrifice.

Mom, you are always there to help me and I know that you love me a lot. I really appreciate all that you do - especially when you just keep loving me even when I'm a jerk.

I'm really glad that you get to leave today and go visit Brandilyn. You so deserve the break from all of us here at home that make so many demands on you. Please enjoy your trip and know that when you get back . . . I will probably have another emergency that I need you to help me with so come home really rested.

Love, Robbie


Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Like this would ever really happen! (The letter)

No comments: