Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boobs


I must be on a Brian kick lately. Sorry. Anyway this picture, when I saw it, cracked me up. It reminds me so much of my Brian. When he was about 10 years old, our neighbor Kelly, got married at her place. There was a lot of alcohol involved (ahem, consumed by others - not us - just for clarification). At any rate the evening was winding down and most of my family had walked back to our place. I was still there with Brian.
As I found myself chatting with different folks I realized I had lost track of my son. Well, it didn't take long to find him. There he was on the dance floor slow (and almost dirty) dancing with a very well endowed and scantily dressed young (about 25 years old) woman. His face was nuzzled up - well you get the idea.
Kelly, the bride, who was pretty drunk at this point walked up to me and gave me her revelation for my son: That boy is going to be a problem for you. He loves 'these' (pointing to her own rather large bust)!
Yup, she's right!

No comments: