Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Raining!

Many of us thought the rains had left us for a season. However, it's simply not true. This next five days is supposed to be all about the rain! I'm just so dog gone happy I could do the , well, the happy dance! Yup, that's right.

Now it kinda sucks because I have to put my horses away while the rains are here. They make a mess of the hills when it's muddy. They are kind of ticked off at me because they have been turned out non-stop for the last three weeks. They are all ancey in their paddocks and giving me "the hoof." Sorry guys.

Other than that, the rain rocks! I grew up in Washington state where there is no shortage of rain and I thought that I hated it. I couldn't wait to move away from that wretched place to sunny California. Now, don't get me wrong, I love California but I sure do enjoy a little of the wet stuff.

So tonight I'm sitting out in my hot tub enjoying the rain splash on my face. I'm alone at home with Jacob who has no interest in joining me so it will be a super duper meditative experience. After that, who knows?!?! I might just take a little stroll just because I can!

Happy May Day everyone! The rains are here and the flowers are blooming! What could be better than this????

No comments: