Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Idaho

I'm pretty excited. I get to leave in just a few days and go see Brandilyn in Idaho. It's so pathetic that we can't seem to go more that just a couple of months without a visit. I miss her so much and it's amazing what a wonderful woman she is turning into. I know she has school and work but just being in her world for a couple of days is bliss.

Another cool thing about my pending visit is that Mr. Dave has been busy online looking up wild steeds for my viewing. I am packing up my boots and jeans so that I can go try out these magestic beings to see if one of them would like to come home and live with me here in California (I can provide a warmer setting which might make me more of an appealing choice as an adoptive horse mom).

Also, I THINK I might get to see Jaybee and her new digs. I haven't gotten to see where she calls home yet. For that matter, I haven't seen much of that girl in the last couple of years. She's been so busy falling in love, getting married and setting up the perfect home for her and her new husband. Plus, while I'm up in Rexburg I will definitely be visiting with Derek and Janalee and Shauna Leigh and Josh with their families. Oh, the fun just never ends. Babies to look at (you know me, not the "hold baby" kind of Grandma) and then I get to kiss them good night when I've had my fill. Definitely the perfect situation.

But wait . . . there's more! I get to maybe see Kaylene and Maddie too! There was talk of this and I'm still keeping my little phalangees crossed that it's still the deal. Those two girls maketh me to laugh a lot (well, I kind of do that anyway, but they ARE hecka fun!).

Oh, and dang, I almost forgot! Hailey Wetherbee! One of my favoritist people to see. That will undoubtedly be a highlight. That girl is pretty righteous!

So, yeah, this is going to be a stellar fun trip. About a month's worth of fun packed in a little four day adventure. Sweet!


1 comment:

brandilyn said...

i am SO EXCITED to see you!! we'll try to fit everything in as best we can!