Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eeeewwwwww!

I sort of apologize because this is probably one of the most unkind things I could blog about but I just gotta say it! Ladies: CAREFULLY monitor your clothing before heading out the door into public.

Today I'm driving through a neighborhood taking my children to school (25 mph). The sun is coming from the east which is behind me and there is this woman on the right side of the road. She is wearing black lycra workout like pants that are obviously a little small. Her ass is good size (even bigger than mine!) and she is bent over securing her child into a stroller (so now you get that the sun is shining directly upon her bent over body, right?) She is going commando (no underwear) and there is a hole in her pants right where there is a hole in her body - um, yeah! I let out a very distressed yelp and my twins asked if I was okay.

I have been permanently traumatized by this event and have now vowed to join Kirstie Alley in losing all my excess weight so that my yoga pants fit VERY loosely about my buttocks. I really hope that someone who cares for her quietly informed her of her wardrobe mishap.

2 comments:

Robyn Pelamati said...

It can only happen to you.....LOL

brandilyn said...

ooh man....that's rough.