Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Stand Amazed

48 hours ago I was so wracked with grief over my sweet horse that I couldn't function. I couldn't talk to anyone without breaking down and crying. I KNEW that time was my friend. I KNEW that this would come to pass (because it doesn't say "and it came to stay"). But that time before it comes to pass is so dang hard!

Yesterday I took a yoga class thinking it would help. It probably did but I really didn't see it (I spent a lot of time in child's pose heavily sobbing). Then, something wonderful happened. I zoned a client and I was the one that came away feeling better (I should probably give her her money back - or better yet, pay her!). I had to reach beyond my own pain and become present to help someone else. Miracle of miracles, I must have tapped into her energy somewhere.

I had another zone last night and came home pretty o.k.

Today, I'm not at the 100% but after a really awesome yoga class (it was the Dog's one year anniversary celebration and IT ROCKED!!) and zoning of two clients, I'm actually able to see where I'm going to be in good shape in no time.

The miracles of us never ceases to amaze me. We are energetic beings and we all have the ability to help each other. For that I am grateful! Thank you to all of you that were "there" for me sending me your awesome energy.

3 comments:

brandilyn said...

mi energy es su energy!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

I am sorry about Mosque Jode! But happy to hear that you are staying strong and able to serve others which in turn seems to be helping you. Love you and we are excited to see you SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

I should have gone to the one year anniversary party but the girls and I went swimming instead. We need to see each other soon. I'm missing you too.