Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Daddy


I read a lot where some girls gush and goo about how wonderful their dad is. While that may be true, there are a lot of us who also feel the same way. This is my dad. I love him to pieces! My dad has had his fair of really bad days and he always maintains his positive, upbeat attitude. My dad is kind to everyone that he encounters and ALWAYS sees the good in others.

In addition to being an awesome dad, my father has always been a pretty good grandfather too. He is a lot older than most grandfathers because he started doing the dad thing pretty late in life (he was 36 when I was born and I was the oldest of his five children). He has always supported me and encouraged me in all of my weirdness that I have chucked his way.

I had the opportunity to go up and visit him yesterday and the day before. I got to zone him and my step-mom's feet. They were so cute. They had an open mind and were so receptive to this unique modality of healing. I zoned them on Saturday night and then again on Sunday morning. I was amazed to see the difference in one day with BOTH of them. These are the kind of people that will see such amazing results with zoning.

I am grateful for everything my dad has given me and taught me. I consider myself to be pretty upbeat and positive and strive to be more accepting of people the way my dad is.

I know the last thing anybody wants is to read a bunch of gooey, mushy dribble about someone else's kids and family but I really wanted to write this for ME.

I love you, daddy and will always remain . . . Daddy's little girl!!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

I see the same good qualities in you that you see in your dad. I love you both!