Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hurray for Friends!

Yesterday Courtney finally earned the privilege to have a sleep over. She invited her friend up (I can't spell the friend's name so I won't even try) and she spent the night. Jacob was jealous but was very kind about the whole thing. The friend was polite and the kids all had fun. We hardly noticed she was here and the best part of all was that the twins were completely occupied the whole time.
So, when the friend left the twins reattached themselves to your's truly. That was ok because that's the way my life usually is with them. Well, Skip took Jacob down to the neighbor's to get some wood. He came home with Jacob AND the neighbor's little boy. Courtney chimed in and the three have been playing great all afternoon! I called my neighbor and asked if he could just stay through dinner and watch a movie with my kids. Yay!!!
Today has been a good day!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

oh, cute!! i love it! mamaaaa