Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Figuring It Out!

How funny is it that I am in school and studying and studying how to apply herbs, fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and whole grains to our lives so that our bodies will function at their optimum and then I wait until a book like Alicia Silverstone's "The Kind Diet" comes along to actually apply the principles of what I learn?
Yeah, well, that's the way it is! To be honest, though, my latest text book that I just finished was "Eat to Live" and the wheels had already started turning. Somehow, though, the information was overwhelming and I just couldn't figure out how to organize myself to actually start.
However, here I am in full swing now and actually (after four days) starting to get the hang of the whole deal. Go me! The first couple of days were pretty scary but this morning I feel energized and ready to tackle my life again. The depression has lifted and I'm feeling like ME!!!
So, here's to a great start on a great new year!

No comments: