Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Lovely Mugs!


Being an herbalist means that I drink a LOT of herbal tea! I love herbal tea and drink many different kinds during my day. Some super duper yummy and some not so yummy but super duper therapeutic.
Anyway, one of my favorite things is my little collection of tea mugs.
The red one on the left was given to me by Brandilyn for Christmas in my stocking box. It's big and its RED!! I love red and I love big!!!
The next one is really a special one to me. I've had this mug for a long time and can't really remember where I scored it from. I'm a horse nut (duh) and I'm obsessed with Native Americans. I think they so had it going on and still do. Well, when Brandilyn moved to Idaho she stole this cup from me (naughty little daughter child!). I stole it back and then bought her and Dave cups just like it for Christmas last year (she got more of a teal colored one cuz that's her favorite color in the whole wide world). I also then bought a second one for my house which my husband promptly put his initial on (can't really figure that one out but whatever).
The third cup was also given to me by Brandilyn. When she was younger she went to a ceramic place and painted it. She put the initials "ofum" on it which is a nickname her and I gave me (hers are bpdc). We both know what they mean and only a few select peeps that we trust get to know what they mean as well.
The fourth cup was given to me by Cory and Sarah for Christmas this year. It has an Apache blessing on it that is absolutely beautiful. I love this cup and I love thinking of their little family when I drink my tea from it.
So there you have it, whether you wanted it or not! I love my tea mugs and I love that they all hold a LOT of herbal tea to keep me happy throughout my day. So here I go back into the kitchen to fix yet another cup of tea!

No comments: