Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Thank you!

Dear Friend:

I know you read my blog because you told me you do. I just wanted to thank you for listening to me today. I know you have a busy life with work and home and I so appreciate that you took time out of your life to hear me.

Thank you also for confirming to me that I am not losing my mind and that I do understand things correctly. This has been a hard thing that we are going through and it seems that it's just going to be getting a little more difficult before it gets any better.

I'm grateful for your sense of humor and your words of encouragement. Thank you again!

I love you man!!!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

aaw yay for friends!! it makes me happy that you have such awesome people in your life.

i wish i had 1 or 2 here in rexburg. shoot. lucky i have you to call!!