Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blue Too

Just read Brandilyn's blog and I need to ditto her remarks. I don't know if I'm "blue", though, or just down right pissed off.
Since October (heck since about a year and a half ago!) things just haven't been going well. Today we got another zinger and, frankly, I want the bus to stop. I want off and I want off NOW!! Enough is enough. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of trying to pretend that life is great. I'm just tired of feeling like there is just a huge weight on my shoulders that has been cemented there permanently. I want my life back.
Okay. Thanks for letting me get that out. I don't feel any better, however, but I'm braced for the next hit.

2 comments:

Robyn Pelamati said...

I hope all is OK!

brandilyn said...

hang in there, mom. i love you.