Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nightmare!!

Last night I had a horrible dream. I dreamt that Skip and I were traveling around Arizona going to antigue shops (that's not the horrible part for me but it would be for him, lol). For whatever reason, we had Pierre with us.
As we were on our way back to where ever it is we came from, I noticed that Pierre was not with us. I was mortified. "Skip, we HAVE to go back and figure out where he is!" I was crying and was trying to remember if he had a collar on that has his name and phone number on it. I couldn't remember anything. Not where I left him, not anything!
I was envisioning him watching us as we were driving away and couldn't help but feel that he was really scared. Skip then said that he was going to take Nole (whoever THAT is!) and go back and look for him. I already knew that if anybody had found him that they would keep him because he is so darn cute.
I woke up and it took me a couple of minutes to realize that it was just a dream. I quickly went out to the garage and greeted my happy little furry pal. Dang I was so happy to see him. I couldn't stop petting and holding him (he must be thinking, "What's up with this? I don't know but, hey, I like it a lot!").

No comments: