Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The 2010 Plan

It's taken me frickin forever but I finally did it! I came up with a plan for 2010! I so suck at making New Year's Resolutions. They just aren't my thing. However, 2009 sucked so bad that I decided that I should have a positive outlook for 2010, right? Okay, here goes:
  • I will be kinder to my body by eating foods that make it happy (not that make "ME" happy but foods that make my body happy)
  • I will be kinder to my planet by attempting to recycle and use more earth friendly products (way harder than it sounds)
  • I will be kinder to those around me by doing something nice for someone each day (I even have it on my calendar each day to remind me)
  • I will be kinder to myself by not beating myself up when things in life just don't go according to "the plan"

That's it! Just all about kindness because a little kindness goes a long way and, baby, I have a llloooonnnng way to go!

No comments: