Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tea Time!

I've decided that I have become a tea maniac! As I was having two cups of tea this morning (yeah, at the same time!), I came to that conclusion. I seem to be drinking tea most of my day. Mind you, I ONLY drink herbal teas and they just keep my world a-hummin!
In no particular order here are some of my faves right now:
  • Green tea
  • Peppermint tea
  • Smooth Move tea (well, maybe not a favorite but definitely enjoy the side effects)
  • Pomegranite tea
  • Sleepy Time
  • Chamomille
  • Lemon Ginger

I especially love the Yogi Teas They have really cute little messages written on the tab of each bag. I also really love that Brandilyn always has tea available when I go visit. Go Brandilyn!

Well, I gotta run. My tea kettle is whistling and you know what that means! It's tea time!!!

No comments: