Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling Groovy!

Why? I'll tell you why. Things just are in a good spot today. That's why. Here's some stuff that is just elevating that mood of mine:
  • Just finished paying some bills - not all but some (I HATE paying bills. They suck)
  • I just got a water distiller yesterday and I love, love, love it! It's in there happlily distilling water for me as we speak. Furthermore, I don't have to ration my precious water any more!
  • I finally made a decision about my foot zoning dilema. I've decided to use my home as my office. Like wow! The rent is free and the ambiance is priceless. Can't lose!
  • I'm heading out for a walk with the twins and Pierra to shake the stress from the bills away.
  • We are watching a movie after dinner with a fat bowl of popcorn tonight (we don't get to go out on date nights anymore because of babysitting challenges so this is as good as it gets anymore. I'll take it)

So there it is! It feels good to have some of the ugly black clouds lifted out of my life. I'm ready for some sunshine in my life so come on . . . bring it on!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

yay!! go you, that's awesome!