Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who'd Have Thunk It!

Today is day #33 on me being 100% vegan. No sugar. No animal products of ANY kind. No processed foods. Just vegan. I'm actually ok now. The first few days were pretty rough but now I'm good.
Here's the rub . . . anyone who knows me knows how much I so do NOT like being in the kitchen to prepare food. I have always been the "leftover" or "musgo" queen. Now, on this new eating plan, I am forced to be in the kitchen pretty regular chopping, grating and preparing food constantly. I feel like a turn-of-the-century woman. The funny thing is . . . I kinda like it. It feels organic!
Other bonuses of eating like this? The twins enjoy the food (they really do!), I feel a lot better and the twins seem to be having better days on a more consistent basis. The food tastes good and our bodies like us too. How cool is that?

No comments: