Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Blech!

Why do I feel so blah? I don't understand.

I spent the last four days helping my mom move from her home that she's lived in for 40 years. I picked up my dad on the way up to Vancouver and brought the twins with me. We drove for 12 hours, spent two full days moving Mom and drove 12 hours back. The weekend was wonderful. I got to stay at my sister's house and I just totally enjoyed being with my parents and my sister and Leah. My dad seemed to be doing better than he's been doing in quite awhile and my mom is just a cruiser.

So, this morning I get up (it's Monday) and I just feel like being a slug. I want to stay home and nap. I don't want to go ride my bike or even go to my yoga class. What's up with that crap? Well I'm going to push myself through this funk and get through it. I guess it doesn't help that it's foggy and windy outside today, does it.

1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

hey hv a nice blog n info here, nice to meet u friend & wish all the best to u 6-^