Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Productivity!

Yesterday while I was talking to Brandilyn on the phone I mentioned that I hate it when a day goes by and I don't feel like I have accomplished anything. This morning I was contemplating that thought as I was busy running my little self around getting things ready for the day. I woke up at 4:50 a.m. and by 7:45 a.m. this is what I have accomplished so far today:
  • Went for a three mile run
  • Fed the horses
  • Woke up Rob
  • Made Rob's lunch
  • Made Rob's bed (yeah, he's spoiled)
  • Took my shower and got myself ready
  • Did two loads of laundry
  • Started dinner for tonight in the crockpot
  • Started soaking seeds and nuts for the week's breakfast
  • Started distilling another gallon of water
  • Made kid's smoothies
  • Woke up the twins
  • Made twins eggs and toast for breakfast
  • Made my green smoothie and breakfast
  • Blogged this entry

So, there! I AM productive. I think I've done quite a bit today and the day is still young! I still get to ride my horse, zone someone, sign papers to sell my car (cha ching!), attend an IEP meeting for one of my darlings, bop into the health food store and the grocery store, feed the horses again, get dinner on the table in a timely manner for the twins, take the twins to mutual tonight, enjoy a yoga class, get some homework completed and, hopefully, spend some much needed time with my man!

Yup, I guess I shouldn't fret.

No comments: