Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yeah!

It came! I am so excited! I know, it just seems silly to get that excited over a simple magazine but it really does make me happy.

My Vegetarian Times magazine is one of my faves. I love, love, love to check out the new vegan recipes so I immediately flip to the back and check out what they've got for me to experiment.

This month they have a wonderful article on CSA farms which is what my sister has. I'm proud of her and it makes me happy that there is education out there to help people move in that direction. Anyone who buys produce from my sister is lucky. She puts a lot of love and hard work into her farm. I only wish I lived closer so that we could work together and I could score some of that yummy stuff!

Anyway, I'm also pretty excited to try the recipe for vegan chocolate mousse. If it's as yummy as it looks, I'll put that recipe on my other blog.

So, it's back to my magazine now!!!

No comments: