Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thinner!


Okay, can you believe this picture? Yeah, that man on the far right is my husband many, many, many years ago. Like when about the time I started dating him. I think they are on the coast of somewhere beautiful like Cabo San Lucas or something (insert jealousy).

So as the years have gone by, both my husband and I have (ahem) expanded in stature. He, however, has managed to drop massive amounts (20 pounds or so) of weight in just a few short weeks (insert another round of jealousy) by just cutting back on what he eats and substituting a salad for many of his meals! Go him!!!

I have tried every eating regimen known to man and have only managed to continue gaining weight. I mean, if I EVEN ate what he eats now I would gain gobs of weight. So not fair, but I guess that's not what this blog post is about, right?

Bottom line . . . I'm proud of Skip. He is looking great and I know that he is feeling great. His snoring has almost disappeared (which makes me happy as well), he fits into his clothes (in fact, I'm guessing he's gonna need a wardrobe change pretty soon) and he's way healthier! Yes, yes and yes!

I love having a fit man and really would love it if he had a fit woman to match. If I could only find the secret to getting there . . .

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

the secret to getting there is to love yourself as much as he loves you...A LOT!!