Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 7: Billy


I think I've said this like a bazillion times before, but I just freakin love this horse. Billy makes me soooo dang happy.
Since I did a certain something to my ankle (cuz we aren't supposed to be negative here, right?), I haven't been allowed to jump. Today (which was actually Tuesday even though today is technically Friday), I got to jump - just a little. I was so amped! I even got giddy when Irene said that I messed up and had to do it all over again. Yee!!
Billy is super kind and him and I just . . . click. I know that sounds way corny but it's true. If I could find the money under my mattress or just about anywhere in the world, I would buy this beautiful animal and call him my own. Funny thing, though. Someday soon I just know that my wish will come true. It just has to! Until then, I hope that nobody else comes along and snags him because I just want to continue to enjoy him.
Thank you, Billy, for a wonderful ride. I love you.

No comments: