Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 8: Earth Day!


So on Wednesday (aren't I just a good girl? I saved all my pics and knew exactly what I was going to post when), Brandilyn and I ventured outside to plant the gardens around my place so that my house looked just fabby for the open houses that are this week. Thursday was the first one and we wanted everything to look just so. It felt so good to thrust our hands into the dirt and just work. So many cares just seemed to roll off our shoulders.
The weather was anything but desireable. Yes, I know it is the middle of August and we were out there in our sweatshirts and ear muffs planting. Everything turned out wonderful. We planted some plants int he bathtub by the shop. the gardens along the walkway up to my front door and then put those pots around the old wagon out by the road.
By about 8:00 we were FINISHED! We went to town, picked up the boys and went to In-n-Out (because there isn't one of those babies in Rexburg where Dave and Brandilyn live so they just love, love, love to go there when they are visiting!).
We were very proud of our work and beamed the next morning when our realtor showed up and said that everything looks just fabulous! Yay us!

No comments: