Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 1: Pony Express

Since I seem to have been in a serious downer for the last like 11 months, I decided that it would be good for me to start seeking the positive and zero in on that for a bit. For the next 10 days I'm going to seek something positive and wonderful in my life each day, take a picture of it, and blog about it. Sorry if that sounds boring to you, but it IS my blog and I'm the one that needs the lift.

My NEW horse trailer makes me happy. Really happy. Skip bought this little beauty with the help of Brandilyn and Dave (mostly Dave) and brought it home with him when he came home from Idaho with Brian.

It's a two horse slant with a HUGE tack room. No, I mean H U G E tackroom. I could even sleep in there if I wanted (kidding, I wouldn't really sleep in there unless I HAD to).

My babies seem so much happier too. They load without any fuss and can turn around and just jump out when we have reached our destination. We are all just happy little campers.

The downside (if there has to be one)? I have to sell my old one. It's not really that big of a deal. I have to put it on Craigslist as soon as Skip gets me the pink so I can be intelligent about the year, etc. Robbie already cleaned it up and it's good to go.

So there you have it . . . Debbie Downer found her first thing to be excited about, lol.

No comments: