Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 5: Sunday!



Once again, after a long busy and extremely emotional week, it was soooo nice to decide that Sunday we were OFF!!! Of course, going to church is nothing new for our family but it felt even sweeter this week. No cleaning, no packing and no worries about the house. Right?

We actually filled a whole pew and even spilled over into the one behind us! At one point I looked back at Demariea, Brian and Robbie all sitting behind us in the pew and they ALL had their cell phones out and were going to town with texting like crazy. Of course, heaven forbid if you should ever call them on this. They looked absolutely ridiculous. I mentioned it to Skip and he said, "Yeah, they are all texting each other!" Lol.

I really got a lot out of the talks this week. Brandilyn gave me "the look" because I typically don't go to Sunday School so I reluctantly went and really actually enjoyed myself.

When we got home from church, our realtor came up to take more photos so we had to do an emergency run of the house to put everything in order. Not an easy task. This makes me pretty scared for when we actually go on the market coming up on Thursday.

Yes, Sunday was a day of rest (somewhat) from our routine and from our cares of the world.

No comments: