Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Slave Girl

Lately . . . . okay like forever, I was pondering how large my rear end has been getting and what I could do about it (as I was eating dessert and getting ready to sit in front of the computer for the evening).

I then was thinking of my sister and how hard she physically works at her job (she owns her own CSA farm and works way HARD all day long) and my high school buddy who also owns her own business and works way hard in a physical way as well. Hmmm. Both of these women are really healthy thin and have no probs keeping their weight there. What could be the secret? Duh!!!

Okay, so I just made out this massive chore list for your's truly. Yep, starting tomorrow I begin my new job - Home Slave! I'm in charge of EVERYTHING and am not allowed to sit down to the computer until the evening - not even to do bills. That's right. I need to be on the move constantly unless I'm driving the car to run some necessary errands - no recreational activities because my employer has no tolerance for that kind of thing.

I am, however, still allowing myself to do my yoga practice each day or take my riding lesson. Those are physical activities and they help me to stay grounded. That should be okay, right?

Some of my chores are washing all the vehicles, shoveling all the manure out of the paddocks, cleaning out the chicken coop, preparing the garden for winter, cleaning out the basement and making it look wonderful and the list goes on and on and on.

So here's to hoping that my rear end starts to decrease in size and that my ranch starts to look pretty spiffy in the process!

No comments: