Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 4: Date Night


After busting my tail for the whole week cleaning and putting together our home for the market, it was such a sweet reward to get to go out to dinner with Skip on Saturday night. Brandilyn and Dave were just arriving into town from Rexburg and we all met at Chevy's.
The downside? (Even though I'm supposed to Happy Holly in these 10 days). Well, that would be the fact that I continually consider it my personal duty for consume as many chips with salsa as I possibly can. I DID have a salad, however, but it certainly didn't even come close to making up for all the chips that I ate.
Dinner was fabulous and the company was even more fabulouser. Being the party animals that we were, we all went home and turned in for a fairly early evening.
This was definitely the highlight of my Saturday. Thank you, Skip for indulging me even though you were VERY busy with your various duties and thank you, Dave and Brandilyn for coming out here to visit.

No comments: