Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Please say there's a "N"!!!

I just couldn't resist this one . . .

I asked Jacob to give Courtney her spelling words on the way to school this morning (they are both 11 years old). I'm quietly listening up in the front seat as Jacob is going through the words and Courtney is spelling.

Jacob then says, "orgasim". Courtney spells, "O.R.G.A.S.I.M" I say, "WHAT?!?!?" (you can only imagine what is running through my head right now about what kind of material my daughter is being taught in school!!).

Well, Jacob had forgotten the "N" (thanks heavens!). He then said, "Oh, sorry Courtney, it's 'organism' ". Whew!

Courtney then spelled the word correct.

4 comments:

brandilyn said...

HAHAHA i love it!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

that is hilarious!!!

Lisa said...

is this what I have to look forward to??

Sister Piazza said...

hahahaha! I would have just informed her the correct was to spell orgasm.