Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

That BOY!!!!!!




I know, two blogs in one day. Oh well! I couldn't help it.

Robbie got home from school today and was seriously ticked off about something. He threw down his backpack and books and proclaimed, "I'm going to go ride my dirt bike and blow off some steam, homework can wait until it's dark!" He then stormed out the door.

I knew better than to reason with this kind of logic. But I also knew that this would be a wonderful opportunity to capture some photos of aggressive riding - the kind of photography that makes me giddy. Of course, it wouldn't be a complete event without a good crash. The kid didn't let me down. He wiped out and quipped, "Besides my arm and my knee, I'm just fine", as he jumped back on his bike and rode off.

Gotta love it! THAT bike and THAT boy are going to be the bane of my existence!!!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

i got to talk to robbie for about 2 minutes on the phone tonight. he sure is a cutie. you lucked out with that one!